Patents, trademarks, domain names... Although challenging, an adequate protection of industrial property can create huge benefits, allowing companies to differentiate their goods and services on the market and to monetise their inventions. In some regions, such as the Basque Country, it could also give rise to certain tax benefits.
Our service ranges from applying for protection and handling the case until the completion of the required formalities, to monitoring third-party infringments and reacting against unathorised uses of your inventions, designs or distinctive signs.
Audens can assist you in protecting and enforcing these rights against third parties, allowing you to obtain a return on your advertising, research, development and innovation investments.
Trademarks and trade names
- We handle trademark applications, file oppositions to identical or similar marks and give advice on drafting assignment or licensing agreements.
Patents and industrial design rights
- We file applications for patents and utility models, and follow them up in order to protect these assets against third party intrusions.
- We strive to find the necessary solutions to solve domain name disputes in the Net: judicial or arbitral actions, negotiation, preventive registration...
Protection of trade secrets
- We advise our clients on trade secret protection and draft non-disclosure agreements, technology licenses, assignment contracts, franchising agreements...
- We carry out preventive reviews to assess whether intangible assets are well protected or not, indicating its current situation and suggesting corrective measures.
- Our trademark monitoring system alerts us in case that any third-party submits an application for registration of a mark similar or identical to yours, allowing us to react quickly and effectively.