Internet business activies are affected by extensive and changing regulations. To understand and to take advantage of them is one the keys to success in the Net. Having a corporate website, developing web portals, participating in social networks... all of them are widely adopted methods that require to deal with many legal issues: legislation on the Internet, contracting, users and consumers, distance selling...
Audens, being aware that the current social and economic context makes it critical the presence on the Internet, provides comprehensive advice on the following matters:
- We give legal advice on the provision of "information society services" and on electronic commerce, and on adapting websites to the Spanish legislation implementing the Directive 2000/31/EC.
- We help you to put in place legal procedures on distance selling, means of payment and non-repudiation, and to draft general terms and conditions and other legal disclaimers.
- We audit how a website generates and installs cookies, identify first-party and third-party cookies and draft the applicable policies and notifications to users.
Users and consumers
- We assess compliance with consumers law: verify that products are correctly labeled, remove unfair terms from contracts, draft reimbursement protocols...
- We assist you in case that the Secretariat of State for the Information Society and the Digital Agenda or any other public body opens a disciplinary proceeding against your website.